Set up your Qualitista accountLast Updated: March 27, 2019
Welcome to our (feline) family! Let's set up your account and get cracking on those conversation reviews.
To set up an account on Qualitista:
- Go to www.qualitista.com.
- Click Sign up at the top right corner. The signup screen opens.
- Use your Google or Slack account, or email address to sign up. Settings page opens and requires you to connect your customer service software with your Qualitista account.
- Click Add Connection to integrate your customer service software with Qualitista. The Add New Connection screen appears.
- Select your customer service software from the Service dropdown.
- Select from when you want to pull conversation into Qualitista in the Pull in conversations from... dropdown.
- Enter a name for the integration in the Name field.
- Enter your customer service subdomain in the Subdomain field.
- Enter your Email and customer service API Token, if required with the selected help desk service provider.
- (Optional) Click Advanced to manage advanced settings that mask customer data, ignore specific content and hide sensitive data fields.
- Click Add Connection to integrate your customer service software with your Qualitista account. The integration starts. It can take up to 10 minutes to pull your data into Qualitista.
Your tickets and team members are pulled into your Qualitista account. Next up you should:
Once you're done with that, nothing can keep you from rating your customer service interactions.