Advanced security settings for help desk connectionsLast Updated: March 28, 2019
When pulling data from your help desk to Qualitista for conversation reviews, we automatically pull in all ticket-related data. With the advanced security settings you can hide selected content in the tickets and this data will not be visible to reviewers (nor will Qualitista ever know of it!)
To access the advanced security settings, click Advanced in the in the Add a new connection view. The following options appear:
- Mask customer data hides all customer-related information in tickets, including name, e-mail, phone number, bank credentials etc.
- Ignore subject line disables storing ticket subject lines on Qualitista. This data is pulled in on-demand, when a ticket is opened for review.
- Ignore conversation content disables storing ticket content on Qualitista. This data is pulled in on-demand, when a ticket is opened for review.
- Ignore attachments disables storing the URLs of ticket attachments on Qualitista. This data is pulled in on-demand, when a ticket is opened for review.
- Hide sensitive data fields excludes the defined custom fields when pulling data from your help desk.
Use these advanced security settings to protect the privacy of your customers or customer support agents as necessary.